Volunteers are the backbone of our program, and we could not operate without them. We need volunteers to help both during lessons with our horses and riders, and outside of lessons to help keep the farm and the program running efficiently. Wherever your talents lie, Milestones can use your help!
What To Know Before You Come
- You will be on your feet: sturdy gym shoes or boots are required – no open toe shoes
- Dress in layers: we ride both inside and outside
- Shorts or long pants are acceptable.
- Gloves are not required but can be more comfortable if you are leading a horse or if the weather is cold.
- If you volunteer in the fall or winter: dress appropriately – we will be going outside.
*All volunteers must pass a background check and attend a training program before being admitted into the program.