Because Milestones is a non-profit organization we are always looking for help to keep our facilities up-to-date so they are safe for both our horses and their riders.
We greatly value our donors and would appreciate any help you can offer, be it financially, or through products and services. Some of the maintenance and supplies currently needed include:
- Bottled water for volunteers
- Diesel gas (or gas gift cards)
- Cleaning supplies (specifically bleach, scrubbers, long and short handle dusters, etc.)
- Paper towels
- Soap dispensers for the bathrooms
- Office supplies (copy paper, folders, staples, etc.)
- Muck rakes
- Paint brushes and paint pans
- Painters – power spray
- General repairs and maintenance of the property and caretaker house.
- Horse trailer (two horse)
- Gutters and roof for indoor arena $5,000
Needs specific to our horses:
- Veterinarian and Farrier Cost
- Horse care and supplies (hay, feed, supplements, etc.)
- Fly spray for horses
- Gift certificates to pay for grain (our grain is purchased at Southern States)
- English tack
- Interested in our individual horse’s wish lists? Check out our Wish List Wednesday posts on Facebook www.facebook.com/equestrian.achievement.program
- Support for “riderships”– for participants receiving funding assistance with their lessons.
As always Milestones staff and riders appreciate any help you are able to give!